What to do... if your visa is refused? - Student Study Visa
If your visa application has been refused do not panic you may still reapply or appeal against the decision!
HS Travel Services can professionally advise and guide you in winning your appeal if you’re a genuine candidate with genuine documentation. You cannot afford to miss or get your appeal rejected too. Our expertise also lies in reapplication and appeals for those who have been rejected before. We have a high success rate in cases where applicants have incorrectly applied by themselves or through another party and have been rejected.
The appeal has to be within a specific period of time. With limited time to make an appeal, it is imperative to lodge your appeal in time. The time frame for an appeal varies for each country and should usually be made within 1-2 months from the notification of the refusal.
1. Failure To Prove Genuine Intention To Study Or Credibility As Genuine Student
* Poor Academic Backgrounds And Long Study Gap Without Explanations,
* Choosing To Study Irrelevant Course,
* Doubts In Intention To Study The Proposed Course,
* Academic Ability To Study The Proposed Course,
* Lacking In Knowledge Of Course And Institution And Awareness Of Alternatives,
* Suspicious Reasons For Choosing A Particular Course Or Institution, Including Undue Influence From Family, Friends, And Agents,
* Failure To Explain Why The Student Has Chosen This Country Rather Than The Home Country Or Other International Study Destinations.
2. Lack Of Knowledge About The Prospective Course
* What The Prospective Course Offers, What Knowledge It Covers,
* Why The Course Would Be Beneficial And What Are The Learning Outcomes,
* Course Level, Modules, Structure, Duration, Assessment Criteria, Teaching Methods,
* Academic Progression Offered By The Course,
* Career Prospects In Home Country After Graduation.
3. Lack Of Knowledge About The Prospective University
* Reasons For Choosing The University, Awareness Of Alternatives,
* How The University Compares With Other Universities,
* Teaching Methods In The University,
* Facilities And Resources Offered,
* Location Of The University
4. Intention To Leave The Country At The End Of The Course
* Applicants’ Plans On Completion Of Studies,
* Individual’s Economic Circumstances,
* Links With The Destination Country, Including Family And Friends,
* Links With Country Of Origin, Including Family And Business Interests.
5. Poor English Language Standard
* No Or Low English Language Test Score,
* Lacking Basic English Language Competence,
* Failure To Communicate In Correct English Without Aid Of An Interpreter,
* Doubt In The Ability To Study The Proposed Course
6. Submission Of An Invalid Certificate Of Acceptance Of Studies (CAS)
* Invalid Supporting Documentation,
* Submission Of ‘Provisional’ Certificates,
* Failure To Submit The Education Documents Listed On The CAS,
* Discrepancies Relating To The Proposed Course And/Or Institution,
* Not Providing Other Documents That Have Been Highlighted In The CAS
7. Failure To Submit Specified Financial Documents
* Failure To Provide Sufficient Evidence Of Available Funds,
* Not Being In Receipt Of The Required Funds For The Mandatory Period Prior To Application,
* Submission Of Fraudulent Documentation Or Non-Verifiable Documents,
* Unable Or Unwilling To Give A Credible Explanation Of The Source Of Funds,
* Unable To Give A Credible Explanation Of How The Funds Would Meet Course And Maintenance Costs In Future Years,
* Suspicion That Money For The Course Was Provided By An Agent Or Other Third Party,
* An Applicant/Sponsor’s Level Of Income Did Not Equate To The Cost Of The Proposed Course,
* Doubts In The Ability To Accommodate And Maintain Themselves And Any Dependants,
* Doubts Over Whether Funds Could Be Accessed In The Destination Country.
* The Applicant’s Bank Account Was Opened A Short Time Before The Application Was Made,
* Had No History Of Money Regularly Coming In,
* Submission Of Incorrect Documents Or Incorrect Formats
TERMS OF SERVICES
Hatech Solutions Ventures operating online as HS Travel Services is a private company registered in Nigeria in 2005. We offer Wide range of services which includes Internet business solutions services and consultancy services to Nigerians on immigration program to several countries of the world including education placement and visa counseling for study abroad. WE ARE NOT AN AGENT TO ANY INSTITUTIONS ABROAD. Regulation for this program does not forbid the use of representatives or consultants. Our customers pay for the services through the use of our forms. The use of reputable institutions with a large network of branches all over Nigeria that makes our services available to customers nationwide who may not be aware of this program.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at hatechsolutions and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.